Saturday, January 1, 2011

Should Older Quaint Aunts Beaver God?

"wheel take a couple kinds, miss, yep! fur rolled twang sign!"

NEW YEARS STAY is when you change your hole life. you find your New Years Solutions and ficks evrything for a wile and then after some weeks go back to normal. i dont need to change my freddyness but theres some things id like to do. so heres my solutions.

  • lose wait (evrything i want will happen rite away so i dont have to wait)
  • run a my'll
  • not smoke or even be on fyre
  • rite sumthing novel
  • learn to play peano w/ my feet
  • lift waits (see the firsed one)
  • do sumthing for myself evry day that i want to do just bc its fun and not just bc i dont feel like doing anything
  • watch more T-V's like MADMEN and AVENGER TIME!
  • get my booty sleep
  • make vidios on YouToo of me
  • blog evry day a couple times
  • lern my new compuder
  • just keep doing what im doing

sounds good to me! what are your solutions? and do you have any ecstras?

No comments: