Thursday, July 17, 2008

the beats go on and on

Laurva just came home and boy are her arms tired! It took a very long time to get to the airport, we could have just gone to Illannoy! But then she would be here. I guess we did right the first time.

Right now on T-V is Late Nights with Conan O. Brian. He is funny but not from America. I am only watching it because it is what the others are. It is on NBC.

I am not even going to TALK about my poll.

Guess what? "What Freddy? We give up and don't know!" We have new lifecarting equipment now! There is a life presaver and a long pole with a loop-the-loop. I will put pix up when I have the time. I have not been around the pool for awhile because I got sunned burn. So for now I made a sign that says NO DROWNING and I think that helps. So far Tigey has not at least.

I am thinking about doing things for the rest of the summer. Like maybe a book. Do you recommend any that have pix and are funny? I also like the movies and Web Sites. Comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freddy, great job with your use of capital letters and exclamation points. just right.