Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bobtails Ring! Bobtails Ring! Bells On Bobtails Ring!!

theres still a few more days of LISTMAS!!! its the most winterful winterful winterful winterful winterful time of the yere! i like all the presence and egnog and missile toe and reddened green and stocking sung by the chimnywidth care and falalalalalalalala and carrels and ornamince on the tree and lites and i think i menshioned PRESENCE!!!

heres what i now have.



my very own shyny, grate McBook compuder!! so i can innernet alot eazier and other stuff too probly. just goes to show if your good till listmas listmas has goods for you.


i got a pyrit costtomb! pyrits are mean and scarey so it makes sense. it has a sord and ipatch. peter is my worst mate.


hes also very listmasy with his swetter and bos.


i also got some gold dubloons (for pyriting) and a raindear with candycains.

peter gave to me a sculpsure of myself again like he does evry year. here they all are.


the one on the left is from this year.

i gave peter his own blog so that he will stop talking about mine all of the time.



and heres what hes ritten so far.


heres evryone on listmas (me, tigey, peter, cow, mister bun, lamby pie, mouse, tree.)

>

here we are with my compuder. for listmas peter got the power chord for it so i have to share kind of.

here is the let'er i rote to Santa along with the cookys and egnog and fuj. i think it worked pritty good.

>

i said its from peter bc i figiured santa would beleve him and anyway who cares.

here is my favrite ornmint on the tree.


and here is my worst favrite.


well thats about evrything for listmas this year. i hope evryone can keep the listmas spearit all year round and keep giving me presence. i am still lerning my new McBook put i think these picsures came out pritty good and i will keep evryone poasted about it.

necst stop, New Years Stay!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow Freddy, you really made out well this Christmas! Make sure you don't spend ALL your time on the computer...it's good to have balance in your life. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in PA :)